University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Group outside First State Bank of Las Vegas and Post office, McWilliams' Townsite

Rating: 5 / 5 (1 ratings)

 
Title
Group outside First State Bank of Las Vegas and Post office, McWilliams' Townsite
Description
The view is looking west from Railroad Avenue. In front of the buildings is a group of unidentified men with two children and a dog. The First State Bank of Las Vegas was the second bank in the Las Vegas valley, located on Lot 9, Block 2 within the McWilliams' Original Las Vegas Townsite. The bank building was located on a lot owned by Walter Bracken. The lot the Post Office was located on, Lot 10, Block 2, was owned by Helen Stewart.
Identified Corporate Bodies
Source
0001 Album 1, 82.4
Original Collection
Original Date
1905
Local Subject
City or Town
County
Graphic Elements (TGM)
Collection Subject (TGM)
DC Type
Genre (TGM)
Language
eng
Is Part Of
http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/dig,4
Rights
To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
Digital Publisher
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
Digital Collection
Conversion Specifications
TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Digital ID
snv000886
Master File Creation Date
2008-11-12
Master File Format
image/tiff; 16.5 MB
 

Cite this Item:

When linking to this object, please use the following URL:

http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/snv,2474

Tags

Comments

Subscribe to recent comments

There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!

Comment on this object
 

University Libraries, UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway Box 457001, Las Vegas, NV 89154-7001, (702) 895-2286

© 2009 University of Nevada-Las Vegas. All rights reserved.

Institute of Museum and Library Services