University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Trucks and autos at Palmer general store

 
Title
Trucks and autos at Palmer general store
Description
The Palmer Store, renamed the Amargosa Cattle Company Store was purchased by Albert Revert around 1929. It became known as Revert's Mercantile.
Caption
Palmer's store, Beatty, Nevada, where C.M.T. lives.
Original Collection
City or Town
County
Graphic Elements (TGM)
Collection Subject (TGM)
City & town life; Transportation
DC Type
Genre (TGM)
Language
eng
Is Part Of
http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/dig,4
Rights
To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
Digital Publisher
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
Digital Collection
Conversion Specifications
TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Digital ID
snv000982
Master File Creation Date
2008-11-12
Master File Format
image/tiff; 25.2 MB
 

Cite this Item:

When linking to this object, please use the following URL:

http://digital.library.unlv.edu/u?/snv,2571

Tags

Comments

Subscribe to recent comments
Mark Holloway2011-10-16 @ 03:25 PM
This was also known as 'Amargosa Cattle Company'. In 1930 it was purchased by the Revert family and named 'Beatty Mercantile'.
Comment on this object
 

University Libraries, UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway Box 457001, Las Vegas, NV 89154-7001, (702) 895-2286

© 2009 University of Nevada-Las Vegas. All rights reserved.

Institute of Museum and Library Services