Man and horse at Adams Mine
- Man and horse at Adams Mine
- Adams Mine, Humboldt County?
- The. Adams. No. 38
- 0355 0030
- Original Collection
- Graphic Elements (TGM)
- Collection Subject (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
- image/tiff; 55.6 MB
Cite this Item:
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
|Aric Potter||2013-12-15 @ 07:16 PM|
|My grandfather currently owns the Adams claims. My family worked side by side with the Adams family for decades. My great grand parents ran the mines lodge and prepared meals for the miners on site. My grandfather designed and fabricated much of the mine equipment used a lot of which is still on site today. My family started working on the mine in the 30's with Homer and Verne and then finaly Eva Adams. My grandfather leased the claim from Eva for over a decade before she passed away. He since staked it and now owns the claims himself.|
Anyway because of medical issues and age he wants to sell the mine ASAP.
Upon finding your picture I would like to ask permission to use it to add to our sale site.
|UNLV Library Staff||2013-12-17 @ 03:09 PM|
|Thank you for your information about this image! For information about permission to use a copy of the photograph, please contact UNLV Special Collections at 702-895-2234|
Institute of Museum and Library Services