C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 1
1 Goldfield Nev. Nov 23/07 Saturday Dear Mother: Will not try and answer your letter I rec'd yesterday. You are getting a little mixed in your Numbers. You called this letter no 8 and the last I got before this was No 10. Well it don't make any difference to me Mammy as long as they all reach me. I was up to see John awhile this evening and made arrangements for him to take dinner here at the place with us tomorrow night. He may stop in to chin awhile with me tonight as he goes back home. Everything has been pretty slow for me the last week. Have not
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services