C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 2
2 struck anything yet. I have a place in view that will probably be open about the first of the year. Now I don't think I will stick around here for a month with such heavy expenses and nothing coming in. Well John came in and we have had a long talk. It is now pretty late and I will quit and write more tomorrow. John told me he would not be able to be down for dinner tomorrow. Good night.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services