C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 3
3 Monday afternoon Nov 25/07 Here goes again. Well I was simply too lazy to write yesterday. I went over to Columbia in the forenoon to the office I where used to work and then back home. They are not ding but very little busienss in coal. The weather has been so nice all the time. There is a whole lot of difference in the weather now and the weather last November. It looks like it is going to be a very mild winter. Well It is a blessing
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services