C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 4
4 in one sense for there is many a poor devil in Goldfield that has no money to buy fuel. It don't look much like the Two banks now closed will open this winter. Since I wrote the first of this letter Saturday I have changed my mind about going out. Jeff says as long as he holds out we will have plenty to eat and when he goes broke why we will all walk out together. Now I had hoped to be home long before this but as everything is tied in such a
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 4
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services