C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 5
shape I think I had better stay here. It would cost me 200.00 to come home now and get back and I would be compelled to sell 3000 or 4000 shares of 20 & 22 cent stock for 1 1/2 cent and I hardly think you want to see me that bad do you Mammy. Now I am so anxious to see you all that I would do most anything to get back. I feel sure that as soon as things open up a little I will be able to get a pretty good price for my stock and then it will
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 5
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services