C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 6
. 6 . be "Good Bye Goldfield". Now I can stand it if you fellows will only keep well. Now you worried about me being sick when I was only a little off for a day. I am feeling fine now and not a think to do but sit around & eat. I am glad to hear the kids are all growing so fast. It didn't agree with Doc when he first commenced to grow. He was almost too tired to eat. I think the kid had better keep out of the bakery.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 6
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services