C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 7
7 People are going to live without eating this winter and I am afraid that the times are too bad for a successful business. I got a roll of papers today. read Bryan's speeches. I am glad you fellows are so near out on the house. No wonder Dady is getting fat. It looks kind of funny to me that Dady on the salary he gets is in better shape financially than his son Roderick. Well I tell you I will make the guys back there open their eyes yet for I don't intend
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 7
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services