C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 8
8 to give up as easy as skinny Cornelius. I had one certain big Mining Man tell me yesterday that this experience was the best thing that could have happened to me. Told me that in years to come this experience would be worth many times what it cost me. And I believe it will too. I have no kick though for I am going to win it back after while. Suppose Myrta is on the way to Goldfield by this time. She has been up against great odds
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 8
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services