C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 9
9 back there and I don't wonder but what she is ready to travel. Hope you get to keep a girl. Your hands never will get well if you don't keep them out of water. Say what do you reckon happened to that popcorn. Maybe dady got the wrong address. I have been looking for it ever since you wrote he had sent it. We had a great dinner last night Beef Steak Mashed spuds, canned Pears, Gravy, etc.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 23, 1907, page 9
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services