C.A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 1
May 20/07 Dear Mother, Recd your letter of 15 this morning. Those [pear?] leaves looked good to me. Have not seen John today but will give him his leaf the first chance. Am glad you fellows are getting along as well as you are. Now I am gong to send a little money home just as soon as I can get my stocks paid out. Don't know how soon that will be be though for the longer I go the deeper in I get. The market has began to pick up a little and things are looking a whole lot better. That Fenwick you ask about is the one we [told?] you about before.
- C.A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 1
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Access Rights and Restrictions
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Collection
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services