C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 2
2 There are 12 of us going to organize a Council (Mason) here and Fenwick is one of them. Have never met him yet but will get in pretty close touch with him there. He is a millionaire about twice. Don't just like the idea of Missouri for a while yet. Did Dady think of moving if he bought in down there. I got a letter from At & May this morning [?] and At spoke about it. That claim at G. Mountain is the one I located the day Tony was shot. Don't depend on that to make my wad. I am putting everything into stocks and I will come out on top of Clear Broke.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services