C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 4
4 building a two room house and keeping batch. We can build and finish a two room shack for about $400.00. Not very fine but something to beat this. I [?] don't get to press my pants every Sunday like I used to. I go to the tailor at about $1.50 a trip for a whole suit pressed. Tell Reba & Terassy to write for I like to have Polly tell me about Billy. Polly never fails to write "What are you doing now" When I read Polly's letter I am always at the office in my chair. Well Good Bye for this time, Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 4
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services