C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 3
3 Now you don't want to worry about me getting sick or hurt for I feel that I will be [home?] some day just as well as ever. Hurry and Jeff are O.K. Hurry and I went to the Roller Skating Rink yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Hurry is a good skater but I never had a pair on before. Now you don't believe me, but I never fell once. I got so I could make it pretty well. We are getting one meal up town now in evening. We have cream & breakfast foods and all kind of lunches here at the tent now. We are thinking of buying or
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, May 20, 1907, page 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services