C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, June 7, 1908, page 3
J.R. HUBBARD, V-PRES. AND GEN. MGR. LINCOLN DAVIS, PRESIDENT R.J. SHOEMAKER, TREASURER A.A. BARRETT, SECRETARY THOS. H. CONDON, DIRECTOR WALKER LAKE COMBINATION MINES COMPANY GENERAL OFFICES GOLDFIELD, NEVADA P.O. BOX 334 2 The law is that you can follow the vein whereve it goes if you have the apex on your ground and can prove it. Think the Consolidated Mines Co are just trying to fluff Lockhart out of his Florence. Got the clipping O.K. You would be surprised to see the numbers of autos there are in Goldfield. They have many more here than they do in Muncie. They are not classed as a luxury here but a necessity. Well I don't know what to write tonight. Almost forgot to tell you that just as we finished dinner last night John came in with a butterscotch pie. We cleaned up on it today and it was fine. Hurry & Jeff are both up town tonight. Expect I will get a little work from Koontz tomorrow. Koontz is heavily
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, June 7, 1908, page 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services