C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, June 7, 1908, page 4
interested in a tool factory at Vincennes, Ind. Well Mammy I can't think of any more to write so here goes. Hope you are all well as when you wrote this letter. We are all well here. Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, June 7, 1908, page 4
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services