C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, undated [April 1908], page 1
LINCOLN DAVIS & COMPANY BROKERS P.O. BOX 334 GOLDFIELD, NEV. MEMBERS: GOLDFIELD STOCK AND EXCHANGE BOARD CHICAGO MINING AND STOCK EXCHANGE I will know in a few days how the Baby will come out. If there is nothing in sight within the next week I will surely sail. Now to come home the way I said in the letter will not cost very much. I can go through cheap and it may be that I will never get another chance. I would rather go in debt a little and see it that to come back there and not see it. I may change my mind though and come direct home. Jeff is still idle and expects to travel not later than the 15th if he don't get work. Now I won't always ne idle and I will be able to pull out all right. I will not put any more in stock and you don't need to worry about that. If Dady sends any money I will hold it to travel on. Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, undated [April 1908], page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services