C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Mar. 4, 1907, page 4
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O.BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD,NEV. - 4 - If the sheriff finds Texas I feel sure they will have trouble. Texas is alright and a square guy but he has queer ideas. He was almost crazy when we left him last night. I was wore out before we started as I had no sleep the night nefore and had walked 25 miles at least during the day. No wonder I am all in now. I could not help but tell you about it tonight even if I am all in. I went down to the shack about 10:00 this forenoon and tried to sleep awhile but could not sleep. It has been raining and snowing all day. I am feeling pretty tough just now but I will be alright in a day or two. You will have to let India read this letter as I do not want to write this again. You may be able to read between the lines and imagine a very little bit of what I have not told. It is something you cannot realize unless you have been in the same boat. I consider myself lucky to get in O.K. and I have all want of Guns and Prospecting. Well I want to go to bed early tonight so I will quit and go to hay. Hope this finds you all well. Earle P.S. The pictures are here O.K. P.S. We drove about 40 miles altogether last night
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Mar. 4, 1907, page 4
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services