C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 7, 1907, page 3
Unlce Matt gave Milt the day he started home. I meant the time Uncle Matt was out and I sent the Glass Canes home with him. Milt will remember the receipt anyway. I got a copy of it at the same time and found it in my clothes out here a while back but don't know what I done with it now. Glad to hear that your hands are better & hope you have got some dope that will drive it out of you. I got the papers yesterday & read about Goldfields Unique Strike. Well that paper didn't know what it was talking about. Do you mean to say that the total of my dividents was 16 cents. Why I got 40 cents the other time. [Yess?] Jeff & I know that Kendall I sent a letter up to Parker with him (or I think it was the same one) to deliver to Mrs Condon just before I started out here. Jeff says he has a bunch of cousins about Oak[will?] but don't know what they all do. He said he would know
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Dec. 7, 1907, page 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services