C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 15, 1907, page 1
Oct 15 /07 Dear Mother: Rec'd your letter No 8 of Oct 9th last night. Glad you are all feeling good. Say Mammy we are living now. We are getting some of the swellest breakfasts. This morning I had eggs & Buckwheat flapjacks & Coffee. In the morning We will have bacon & eggs & flapjacks. I know you would enjoy the meal. O yes. We just got spuds today and will have fried spuds in morning too. Glad to know that May & At are making it O.K. Think I get all your letters and papers. Have been reading quite a lot about the woman in black. Afraid she would not last long in Goldfield. Grandpa F. must be feeling pretty good to make that trip. Glad tokno it. You ask about B.F. Smith & Prigg. I get letters from them often.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 15, 1907, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services