C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 15, 1907, page 3
Say you ought to have seen me trying to make Molasses last night. I worked about 1 hour to get the coal to burn and then took a frying pan and put water & sugar in and boiled it until there was hardly anything left. It was so late I went to sleep during the process. I used powdered sugar and when my syrup cooked it was so thick you couldn't pour it. Will get a picture of the house as soon as I can. The fellow that owns it is talking of taking it again and that will put us out again. So Long for this time, Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 15, 1907, page 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services