C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 8, 1908, page 2
The boat is jumping now so I can hardly write. Will go fishing for the big ones tomorrow. Will take a picture of them if I get big ones. P.S. Wrote this on the Pacific Ocean but I am mailing it on an island. Am stopping over here until tomorrow. Will go fishing in the morning for of those big fish.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 8, 1908, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services