C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 13, 1908, page 1
M.J. MONNETTE, PRESIDENT THOS. H. CONDON, VICE-PREST. LINCOLN DAVIS, TREASURER A.A. BARRETT, SECY. R.J. SHOEMAKER, DIRECTOR J.R. HUBBARD, GEN'L. MGR. Baby Florence Mining Company P.O. Box 334 112 Hall St. GOLDFIELD, NEVADA Los Angeles, Calif. 10/13/08 Dear Mother:- Just rec'd your two letters No 10 & 11 tonight. I got in last night to Los Angeles O.K. Today I went out to the Ostrich Farm and also to Long Beach. The most popular & largest beach on Pacific coast. I was out in the surf for quite a while and then went in the Big Bath House where they had a hot sea water plunge that was half as big as ur orchard. I met the people on the trip today that I was with at Catalina. They were out on the trip today with Los Angeles Friends they were staying with. We had out pictures taken with the fish we caught at Catalina and had them sent to him. Well I decided that I would just run out home with them when we got off the train at Los Angeles this evening and get my pictures. There was a young lady in the bunch and when I got out there i had to go in the house. You ought to see how I was dressed. Had on on old colored shirt I had been wearing for
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 13, 1908, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services