C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Sept. 8, 1908, page 1
LINCOLN DAVIS & COMPANY BROKERS P.O. BOX 334 GOLDFIELD, NEV. MEMBERS: GOLDFIELD STOCK AND EXCHANGE BOARD CHICAGO MINING AND STOCK EXCHANGE Sept 8 08 Dear Mother:- Thought I would write a line and let you know how the 7th passed in Goldfield. It was pretty cloudy all forenon & looked like rain but did no more than sprinkle. You know I worked from 11 oclock Sunday night to 7 Monday morning. Went home and hit the hay until afternoon. Then I went over to my college for a while. I left there and went over to John's. Myrta had an extra big dinner for me. Lamb chops, mashed spuds, [succotash] hash, sliced tomatoes, pudding, a little apple pie for me special, a big sweet potato pie. That was a new one to me. We also had pudding & fruit and lots of other dope. I went to the fight last night and then after the fight was over I went to the dance. Oh I celebrated my Birthday right. Say you never told me whether dady paid my Life Insurance premium
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Sept. 8, 1908, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services