C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 3, 1908, page 1
LINCOLN DAVIS & COMPANY BROKERS P.O. BOX 334 GOLDFIELD, NEV. MEMBERS: GOLDFIELD STOCK AND EXCHANGE BOARD CHICAGO MINING AND STOCK EXCHANGE Oct 3/08 12:00 Midnight Dear Mother: Suppose you have heard of the new boarder John & Myrta have taken in. Well you ought to see them. One would think that two old people like that would not be so crazy over nothing more than a baby but they are certainly the limit. They beat the "Newly Wed's" She is certainly a great kid. Am going to try and take her picture before I leave tomorrow. I am all ready to sail. Leave at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Will carry two suit cases and will have excess baggage at that in my trunk. Am loaded with all kinds of junk. You can imagine that I have every old rag etc. in camp packed in my trunk. The weather had been a fright here for the alst three days. It was reported here yest. that 4 inches of snow fell in Tonopah. Well it is after one o'clock now and We are going to bed. Hurry & I have set here talking all the time. He came in from a dance just after I started. Will write a line tomorrow before I start. Good Night. (over)
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 3, 1908, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services