C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Sept. 10, 1908, page 2
Glad to know that Grandpa and Uncle Matt had such a good time. Dady is surely getting to run around some. Hope he likes that better than the shop. I know I would. Sent you papers today telling all about the Rawhide fire. Also about the Neil-Jackson fight. Save these papers for me. Yes I let John & Myrta read all your letters but the notes. Glad to know Terassy's eyes are better and hope she will not miss any school on account of them. Am anxious to know how the Spreader biz will come out. Am afraid at the little end of the [horn?]. No I have not written Doc yet but I will tonight. He must go to school. Now don't you worry about writing me too long a letter. You can't do it. It seems as though I just run out of anything to write. I will just have to wait & answer questions when I get home. It has been cold & everyday here until last night. Tonight it is cold & wet. Tell Billie not to lose that curl he is saving for me. Glad the Grandpa's are both well. Tell them I will never think they treated me right for not writing me a line at least. Hope At & May like the last move. Well here goes for tonight. Hope you are all well. All dandy here. Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Sept. 10, 1908, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services