C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 1, 1908, page 2
Now about leaving Goldfield. I intend to leave next Sunday. Will go to Los Angeles Cal. first. from Los Angeles to San Diego, Cal. and then over into Old Mexico. Then back to San Francisco and up to Portland & Seattle. Then up in British Columbia for a few days & then head east. Intend to make a few stop overs between Seattle & Chicago. Expect to be on the way a month at least. Maybe more if weather is good up north. Don't intend to look for work. Just going to see the country and then on home. You sent John & Myrta a couple of those cards. One of each. Well I will have to quit now. Have a couple more letters to write. Hope you are all well. All well here. Earle P.S. I am sending New York Draft enclosed which I want Dady to deposit at Del. Co. Natl. in my name. Deposit draft to my account. Amount of Draft $150.00.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Oct. 1, 1908, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services