J.S. Hunter letter to Mr. Granger, Nov. 13, 1914, page 5
5. it absolutely necessary to have a cool, levelheaded and polite man at the head of such a business as the L.V. L & W. Co, since dynamiting has become so popular in the West. Consequently, though he may waive a little rule as to collections or something else, it is unquestionably for the good of the company that he does so, and in the end it saves us limitless troubles which otherwise could not be avoided.In conclusion, considering the fact that I have read and studied every file of the L.V. L & W. Co., my visit to Las Vegas as was supplementary to this reading and good general idea of the whole place and operation of the water company. It was likewise a pleasant outing which I enjoyed very much.J.S. Hunter
- J.S. Hunter letter to Mr. Granger, Nov. 13, 1914, page 5
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services