Goldfield Belmont Report p01
GOLDFIELD BELMONT EXTENSION MINING COMPANYMINING PROPERTIESDIAMONDFIELD SECTION - GOLDFIELD DISTRICTGOLDFIELD. NEVADAREPORT ON THE PROPERTY OF GOLDFIELD BELMONT EXTENSION MINING COMPANY GOLDFIELD MINING DISTRICT NYE and ESMERALDA COUNTIES NEVADA.GEOGRAPHYThe properties owned by the Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining Company consist of the Midnight Fraction lode mining claim,United States Patent No. 2398,located in Section 20 Tp 2, S. R. 43 E. M.D.M. of approximately 19 acres, and Pawnee lode mining claim, United States Patent No. 2248, located in Section 21, Tp. 2, S. R. 43 E. M.D.M. of approximately 20.5 acres, all in the DIAMONDFIELD SECTION of the GOLDFIELD MINING DISTRICT, NEVADA being four miles due northeast from the city of Goldfield, the nearest railroad station and post-office. The properties are on the direct auto stage and freight road between the cities of Goldfield and Tonopah, and lie at an elevation of 5770 feet above sea level.Reference is here made to the map attached showing all of the patented mining properties in the district, the properties of this company being colored red.
- Goldfield Belmont Report p01
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services