C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 28, 1907, page 6
to come home. Now it would cost me about 70.00 for car fare to come home & I would have to sell some of my stock at practically nothing. Mohawk Ledge is selling it at 1/2 cent per share now and I can't sell at the. Just think only 5.00 per 1000 shares and I paid 220.00 [each?] for 2000 shares of it. How is that for price. I think it will be worth more when times get a little better. My watch is keeping time near enough that I will not send it back. It will do me until I get home. [T?]hat Kline was not from Muncie that I know of. You fellows collect the Oil Divident & keep it. I think it is 10 or 20 shares that I have. I don't remember which. I got 40 cents in the dividends the other time. I have never received the [count?] suppose it is lost. Expect you are wondering where I got these letter heads. Last winer I was going to act as agent for the Co but gave it up as the Commissions were too small. I had quite a bunch of their stationery & decided to use it. Gee I have got a premium coming due soon that I will have to dig up. Well I have wrote everything I can think of so will quit for this time. Hope you are all well. We are all fine here. Good Bye, Earle
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Nov. 28, 1907, page 6
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services