"Amew" SELF OILING wheels and axlesare oiled through the center of the hub of each wheel, both wheels are loose and the axle runs loose in the sleeve. The wheel has large oil cavities in the hub. This wheel can be used with a square axle turned round at the bearings. The body of car can rest directly either on the sleeveor square axle making this design desirable for the usual formsof Coal Mine Cars.APPLICABLE TO EVERY KIND OF CARThey run easily, and are economical of oil. There is not a piece of any kind whichwill become loose or lost in service. Axles are madeto suit any gauge.
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Access Rights and Restrictions
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Collection
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services