Goldfield Women's Club Constitution p 8
AMENDMENT TO BY-LAWS.Resolved that Section______________ of Article ____________of the By-Laws be and the same is hereby amended to read as follows, and that the following shall hereafter take the place of said Section______.Admission Fee and Dues.The admission fee to the Club shall be Three ($3.00) Dollars, which shall cover both admission fee and one year's annual dues. The fee shall invariably accompany application for membership and shall be returned in case the application is rejected.Dues.The Dues shall be $3.00 per annum, payable on, or before December 1st. Unless the dues are paid by said time the delinquent member automatically becomes suspended and forfeits rights to all privileges of the Club. The delinquent member may be restored to full membership, however, by vote of the Directors, on payment of the amount due.
- Goldfield Women's Club Constitution p 8
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services