Frank Williams memoir, page 30
On March 3, I went to Washington, D.C., remaining there about four days, then westward to Reno for another Regents' meeting. This was my first trip to the Atlantic Coast. In fact, it was my first journey east of the Mississippi river except for a few days in Southern Illinois in 1889. I spent part of that year in Crescent, but did not have much success finding ore. Except for some assessment work in 1910, we quit Crescent altogether and abandoned our claims there.
- Frank Williams memoir, page 30
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services