H.I Bettis to J. Ross Clark p 2
J.R.C.-2I should also arrange to take some one from my office to put in charge of the cash and keep record of whatever is sold in the interim between the inventory and the date of sale, this amount to go to the purchaser.In order to handle as above, it is necessary for immediate action, and before wiring Mr. Tuttle to arrange for advertisement as outlined above, I should like your approval. If, therefore, you approve, kindly make such endorsement across the face of carbon copy of letter which is attached hereto and return same to me.Yours truly,H.I. BettisAuditor.
- H.I Bettis to J. Ross Clark p 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services