William McDermott letter to J. Ross Clark, April 9, 1903, page 1
Los Vegas April 9th 1903Mr. J. Ross Clark Los Angeles Calif Dear Sir, Yours of the 4th received and contents noted. I presume you did not look over the Stewart bill carefully before writing for you will notice while they charge us for potatoes apples etc. they also give us credit again for one half. I had quite a row with Will Stewart about this same bill. I made him cut out several items and he then wanted me to OK it which I refused to do. He claims I told him when leaving here in December to go on and do the work and if we took up the proposition we would pay for the work. This is not true but after I went to Salt Lake and talked with Mr. Whittemore I wrote Mr Holt the letter I sent you. The question of paying for the work done before we got possession should be decided by you and Mr. Whittemore not by me.
- William McDermott letter to J. Ross Clark, April 9, 1903, page 1
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services