McDermott to C.O. Whittemore, November 7, 1902 p 3
SAN PEDRO, LOS ANGELES & SALT LAKE RAILROAD COMPANY.Office of General Attorney.T. E. GIBBON,General Counsel. C. O. WHITTEMORE,General Attorney.Salt Lake City, Utah.Smith who is here with me, is a good fellow, but I don't think he is the right kind of a man for the place. I don't know of anybody here that I would recommend. There are two good girls here now doing the house and kitchen work and who are anxious to stay, one or both, in case anybody wants them to do so. I promised them I would report their application. If you wish to advise Mrs. Stewart on anything I have mentioned, do so direct, as I may be away. All Salt Lake mail comes by way of Manvel, the postmaster says. The weather here has been perfect, I have never seen finer. The dust on the road is a little disagreeable, and that is all there is to find fault with. I cannot think of anything further at this time of interest to you, so will await patiently for further results.Yours truly,(Signed) Wm. McDermott.
- McDermott to C.O. Whittemore, November 7, 1902 p 3
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services