W.H. Bancroft to J. Ross Clark, June 16, page 2
Mr. Clark, No. 2.the railroad company could be disposed of. I wish you would kindly write me, giving an explanation of the reason why the ranch is being so operated, and the reason for continuing a business that is evidently so unprofitable.Yours very truly,W.H. BancroftCC-Mr. William Hood.CC-Mr. H.I.Bettis.
- W.H. Bancroft to J. Ross Clark, June 16, page 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services