Whittemore and Bettis to Clark wire p 2
FORM 2600Gilbert Fine Art Co., Los Angeles, 12-12-04—100 M.Salt Lake Route.NUMBER SENT TOREC'D FROMSENDERRECEIVER TIME SENTRECEIVERTIME REC'DTELEGRAMWritten.........................................M.Filed..........................................M.This blank to be used only in Railroad Telegraph Service. Alter transmitting telegrams which, in their judgment, should have been sent by train mail, or which are in violation of the company's rules in any other way, operators will send copies of such telegrams to Supt. of Telegraph. All railroad messages must be written in ink on these blanks, and those for parties on trains (except trainmen) enclosed in sealed envelopes. The exact sending and receiving time, initial of sending and receiving operators, and signal of office with which business was done must be plainly noted in space provided for that purpose. In case of non-delivery notify sending office promptly.shall also sell at private sale in same manner to persons applying. Does this meet with your approval ? Answer quick.C. O. Whittemore and H. I. Bettis,8:32 AM.
- Whittemore and Bettis to Clark wire p 2
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services