J.T. McWilliams letter to J. Ross Clark p 5
5 reference to pay for ranch survey is that in case I am given charge of the place I willcharge $75.00 per month and services go right along, if not I am to receive $10.00 per day& expenses, my regular charge for all work of this character.The timber being snowed in will require no time until May, and my other land interestsare now in such shape that they will not require my absence from ranch for sometime,and never over two or three days a month, until after completion of railroad.I would strongly urge the outfitting of a good, but not large, commissary or store on the ranch, not only for accomodation of ranch hands but also for travellers. A special store-keeper will not be required. 95% of the trade will be in the evenings, and I am competent to handle the business.
- J.T. McWilliams letter to J. Ross Clark p 5
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services