Goldfield Belmont Extension Minutes page 12
(7) To do and perform generally, all such other and further things not inconsistent with the laws of the State of Nevada, or of any other state, Territory or Country where business may be done by this Company; as may he deemed convenient or neccessary for the carrying out of the objects and purposes for which this Company is created.THIRD: The location of the principal office of this corporation in the State of Nevada is in the Registration Building on Columbia street, in the Town of Goldfield, County of Esmeralda, State of Nevada.FOURTH: The period of existence of this corporation is unlimited.FIFTH: That the amount of the capital stock of this corporation is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($150,000.00), divided into One Million Five Hundred Thousand shares of the par value of Ten Cents ($0.10) each.SIXTH: That the amount of subscribed capital stock with which this Company will begin business is not less than One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($150,000.00). The amount actually sub-scribed is Fifty-five Thousand Dollars ($55,000.00) and the amount actually paid up is One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150.00)SEVENTH: The names and postoffice addresses and residences of the original subscribers to the Capital stock of this corporation, and the amount subscribed by each, are as follows:NAME P.O. Address & Residence. No Shares Amount Frank M. Chambers, Goldfield, Nevada, 500,000 $50,000.00 E. A. Byler, Goldfield, Nevada, 500,000 $50,000.00 R. F. Bro?m, Tonopah, Nevada 500,000 $50,000.00EIGHTH: That the capital stock, after the amount of the subscription price or par value has been paid in, shall be subject to assessment to carry out the objects and purposes for which this corporation has been formed, and assessments thereon may be levied in such manner and payable at such times and in such amounts per share as the Board of Directors may determine for the best interests of the Company.
- Goldfield Belmont Extension Minutes page 12
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services