Board of Directors Meeting page 20
We, F. M. Chambers, E. A. Byler, R. F. Brown, I. J. Woodworth and J. R. Woodbridge, each for himself and not one for the other, do solemnly swear that we will support,defend and protect the constitution and govern-ment of the State of Nevada, against all enemies, whether domestic or foreign, and that we will bear true faith, allegiance and loyalty to the same, any ordinance, resol-ution or law of any State Convention or Legislature, to the contrary, notwithstanding, and further, that we do this with a full determination, pledge and purpose, without any men-tal reservation or evasion whatsoever, and further that we will well and faithfully perform all the duties of the office of Directors of the Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining Com-pany, a corporation, on which we are about to enter. SO HELP ME GOD. Subscribed and sworn to 1 before me this 20th day of Jan-uary, 1912.Notary public.
- Board of Directors Meeting page 20
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services