Bylaws Goldfield Belmont Extension page 28
We, the undersigned, being all of the stockholdersof the Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining Company and owning among us, all of the issued capital stock of the said Company, as appears from the books of said Company, hereby express our intention and purpose to meet at this time and place, 2:00 o'clock P. M, on the 15th day of January, 1912, at the office of the Company in the Registration Building, Goldfield, Nevada, and each of us hereby waives each and every, his rights to be notified in person, or by publication, or in any manner, of the nolding of the said meeting, and consents to the transactions of any and all business that may come before said meeting.Dated at Goldfield, Nevada, January 15th, 1912.
- Bylaws Goldfield Belmont Extension page 28
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services