Vardaman Portis letter page 34
John F. Vardaman Gibbs B. Portis Vardaman & Portis Brokers Goldfield, NevadaJanuary 30, 1912.TO THE STOCKHOLDERS OF GOLDFIELD MIDNIGHT-PAWNEE MINING CO.Gentlemen:-In presenting to you the enclosed offer of exchange of your shares for those of the GOLDFIELD BELMONT EXTENSIONMINING COMPANY UPON YOUR PAYMENT OF ONE CENT PER SHARE, we wish to state that before accepting the trusteeshipwe investigated the matter fully and find that the Company has good title to the property free of all encumbranceand it has no debts.The porperty consists of (2) two patented mining claims of approximately 40 acres situated in the DIAMONDFILED SECTION OF THE GOLDFIELD DISTRICT , and adjoining or in which are located producers second only to that of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company.From our personal knowledge of Messrs.Chambers and Byler for many years in the past we are confident that the affairsof the Company will be conducted to the best interests of all the stockholders,and we advise the acceptance of the offer which they are extending to you. If you wish to avail yourself of the privilege kindly send us yourcertificates and remittance as early as possible. Yours very truly, Vardaman & Portis.
- Vardaman Portis letter page 34
- DC Type
- Is Part Of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 600 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services