R. F. Brown letter to E. A. Byler, January 20, 1912
Goldfield, Nevada - January 20, 1912.
Mr. E. A. Byler,
Sec'ty. Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining Co.,
Herewith certificate No._ _ _ _ _, for 500,000 shares of the capital stock of your Company in my name, duly endorsed for transfer as follows:
R. F. Brown, 5,000 Shares
Vardaman & Portis, Trustee 495,000 "
The certificate in favor of Vardaman & Portis, Trustee, for 495,000 shares, is in accordance with my offer of January 15th,1912, to your Board of Directors.
You will please note that I am today issuing written instructions to Messrs. Vardaman & Portis, Trustee, directing them to be governed in the transfer of this stock to shareholders of the Goldfield Midnight Pawnee Mining Company by instructions issued them through the Board of Directors of the Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining Company and only limiting the time in which transfer may take place, to a date not later than July 1st, 1912.
I am also mailing them sealed instructions as to the disposition of any part or all of the shares remaining in their hands after the date set by the Board of Directors, as the limit of time allowed the shareholders of the Goldfield Midnight Pawnee Mining Company in which to transfer their stock, a copy of which I enclose herewith for your information and guidance, and you will please be governed accordingly.
R. F. Brown
- R. F. Brown letter to E. A. Byler, January 20, 1912
- Individual Creator
- Letter of instruction regarding Goldfield Belmont Extension Mining shares.
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Subject (TGM)
- City or Town
- Collection Subject (TGM)
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 300 dpi on Epson Expression 10000XL using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.;
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Extent
- 32.5 MB
- Master File Format
Cite this Item:
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
Institute of Museum and Library Services