C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, October 31, 1906, page 2
I found my muffler in my trunk. My grub held out in good shape. I still have some of the Candy cakes in my suitcase. I have been intending to eat them but always forget them when I go to t he room. How is Franklin making it now. Hope Grandpa Rinker and Alta are 0. K. by this time. Wish you could get a girl and hope to hear in your next letter that you have one. I will write to some of the boys at the factory about Woods. He certainly is giving me the dirty end of that deal. Tell Bill hello for me and all the rest of the kids too. I am sending them a few Pine Nuts. They grow on little Pine bushes here in Nevada. They do not grow in this vicinity but you get them at the stored. They are very healthy to eat just as they come to you. A fellow does not like them until he has eaten a peck or two of them. I like them now but they arehard to get here. Well I will ring off for tonight, hoping this finds you all well. Your son, CAEarle Rinker P.S. It is raining here now. has been raining all afternoon. The water supply for this town is all peddled about in wagons. John was sick and laid off 1/2 of 3/4 day last Saturday but is making it OK now. He is working every day. Earle He gets with me whenever he can.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his family, October 31, 1906, page 2
- Individual Creator
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services