C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, undated (August 8, 1907?), page 1
LINCOLN DAVIS & COMPANY BROKERS P.O. Box 334 GOLDFIELD, NEV. MEMBERS: GOLDFIELD STOCK AND EXCHANGE BOARD CHICAGO MINING AND STOCK EXCHANGE I told you quite a while ago that I got the money O.K. Am afraid that you are not getting all my letters look back over my letters to you and see if they are all in reply to regular numbers. Jeff is still here. He is anxious to get home. We are all in the cabin yet. If business keeps up for me guess I will have to let Jeff have a little more money to take him home. He thinks he will be able to raise if as soon as he can get there. Earle.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, undated (August 8, 1907?), page 1
- Original Collection
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services