C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother March 11, 1907, page 1
MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. Mar 11/07 Dear Mother, Just rec'd your letter of Mar 6 /07 - I am glad you are all O.K. What is Viola's address. I wish you would go up to see her. I want you to go the first chance you get when the weather gets nice. I would like to know what the Old Lady has up her sleeve. I have my suspicions. She is sure bad Med. I hope everything comes out alright. She has an influence over Grandpa that he cannot shajke off. I believe he has been compelled to do several things he did not like to. I would like to see her get all that is coming to her when she gets paid for her good work. I am sure she will suffer for it some day. I am glad to hear that Dady is coming out so well with his stock. I think you fellows will come out O.K. with that note. I know it has been quire a burden on you. At's stock is selling for 16 cents today. The Market is very low on account of the labor troubles. The unions are having quite a fight. They shot a man last night and beat several up and have shot one man today that we know of. Serious trouble is expected.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother March 11, 1907, page 1
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services