C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother March 11, 1907, page 2
MACMASTER & MACMASTER MINING STOCK BROKERS P.O. BOX 1063 GOLDFIELD, NEV. - 2 - You sure missed it when you thought that was John in that picture. I don't think it looks much like him. Say I met Bob Wiley this morning. John told me a long time ago that he was coming to Goldfield but he never got here until yesterday. I was going up the street this morning when John held me up. Bob was with him then. He is a pretty swell fellow. Dressed top nothc. He has been to N.Y. My socks are O.K. I can get them here for 2 for 25. Clothing is very reasonable here. Hurry is Allright but I have got a little tired of him. When he first came here I kept him until he got a job and then quite a while after he got a job. He don't try to hold a job I believe. He has made several changes here. He is working at the P.O. now. We speak now whenever it is necessary. I am going to let him root for himself a while. I think it will do him good. Tell Dady to send those cards. I would like to write Leon. He always treated me might nice while I worked there.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother March 11, 1907, page 2
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services